Victoria Hopper Fighting for Estranged Husband’s Estate

Posted on March 9th, 2011 No Comments

It was no secret that, towards the end of his life, the late actor, Dennis Hopper, was having problems with his marriage to Victoria Hopper. He filed for divorce from her shortly before his death, however, Victoria is still seeking claims to much of his estate and suing his family for child support for their 8-year-old son.

Immediately following the actor’s death, a court ordered Dennis Hopper to pay $200,000 to Victoria, plus $4,000 in child support. She claimed she did not receive any of this money.

Victoria filed complaints against Dennis’s children, on claims of interference in the marriage and breaching the divorce contract, and she is also asking for twenty-five percent of Dennis’s estate.

If someone close to you has died and you feel that you are owed part of their estate, please contact the Houston contested wills attorneys of Garg & Associates, P.C., at 281-362-2865, to discuss your case.

Leave a Reply

firm info  |  practice areas  |  articles  |  faqs  |  blog  |  contact us  |  Site Map  |  resources  |   Find us on Google+   |   Log in

Garg & Associates, PC | 21 Waterway Avenue, Suite 300 | The Woodlands, Texas 77380 Please call 281-362-2865 | Fax: 866-743-4506
Serving The Woodlands, Spring, Houston, Conroe, Kingwood, Tomball, Cypress, Huntsville, Cleveland, Stafford, Montgomery County, Harris County, West Oaks, Memorial, Sugar
Land, River Oaks, Alief, Stafford, Missouri City, and Southwest Houston Texas.